//Monthly plans: September

Friday, September 01, 2017

image

Hello and happy new month everyone! I always loved September! There is something about the new beginnings feeling that comes with the month, the motivation to re-start things, the firsts chills that make their appeareance.

The blog got a little makeover recently and I decided to try something different. Lately I really neglected this little space and I really miss it. So I'm here to share my September plans and thoughts with you!

THINGS I'M EXCITED ABOUT FOR THIS MONTH:

-The temperature dropping and the first autumn chills.
-Cozy nights at home.
-Hot coffees.
-Autumn clothes.

ON THE SEWING TABLE:

I'm currently working on a very exciting secret project. I promise, you'll love this one!
Other than that, I don't have anything planned for this month. Being the first month back to work and everything I thought, I'll just go with the flow and if inspiration hits, I'm here, willing to obey.

ON MY NEEDLES:

I'm currently working on my Xanthe shawl from Ambah O'Brien, as well as my Find your Fade shawl from Andrea Mowry.
And I'm thinking about possibly casting on a Puntilla sweater from Joji Locatelli



READING

I'm finishing Irvin Yalom's "When Nitze Swept". Such an amazing, well written book.
I think I will be starting "Wild:from Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail" by Cheryl Strayed next.

OTHER THINGS

I've been thinking a lot about personal style lately. I'm not such a big fun of my wardrobe at the moment, so I'm trying to figure out what needs to change, in what clothes I feel most comfortable in and what is my personal style leaning towards at the moment. Maybe a blog post will follow.

Will you be participating in #sewphotohop this year? I'm excited to connect with all the amazing makers out there again! It's an amazing opportunity to discover more amazing people!



I hope you liked this little segment. And I would love to know what are you most excited about the new month? What are your sewing/knitting plans for the coming season? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments